The Website Review is $350.00 AUD per web page.
It comes with a complementary 30 minute consulting session (valued at $90.00 AUD).
This is perfect for you if you’ve drafted your web copy and would like a second opinion or final edit. You’re not sure if your product descriptions are compliant or whether the information on your web page is complete.
Examples of web pages include (but are not limited to):
- Home page
- About page
- Product description page
- Ingredients / How-to pages
- FAQ page
The review is undertaken by assessing a draft of your web page. It does not include a review of any supporting documentation, nor does it include any government database checks.
Payment Terms: Upfront, before review commences.
Estimated Completion Time: 5 business days from receipt of signed Client Agreement, payment and copy of web page.
You will receive a report which outlines the items that are non-compliant, recommendations for improvement and other considerations to improve your web copy.
- Back to top -
What review covers
Review covers the following text on your web page:
- Product Name is a suitable product identity statement.
- Correct unit of measurement used.
- Correct English or International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) name used for each ingredient.
- Clear product description outlining who it is for and its intended use.
- Benefits/claims in line with definition of cosmetics.
- Clear directions of use in line with product purpose.
- Clear storage conditions in line with product type and packaging used.
- Warnings/Precautions in line with product purpose and product description (who it is for).
- Any other web copy agreed
Review does NOT cover:
- Australian or international trade mark applications or searches for Business/Brand Name.
- Domain name or Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) checks.
- Australian or international trade mark applications or searches for Product Name.
- Measuring character height, size and spacing of measurement marking.
- Review of Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances to confirm permitted use of ingredient and whether they are subject to prohibited or restricted use.
- National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS) registration, notification, permit or exemption applications.
- Review of performance/efficacy protocols or test results.
- Review of any supplier documentation.
- Review of any text book or scientific literature used to support your claims.
- Review of safety and stability testing protocols or results.
- Review of suitability of packaging and dispensing system.
- Review of Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons (SUSMP).
- Name and physical address of packer or the name on whose behalf it was packed.
- Expiry Date listed.
- Back to top -
How to get started
1. Before starting, I recommend checking the NICNAS definition of cosmetics to confirm that your products align with these guidelines. Also, have a look at what the Website Review does and doesn't cover.
2. To get started, please send an email to: info(at)geraldinepierreskincare(dot)com with the following:
a. Copy of proposed web page
b. Product launch timeline
c Business name
e. Billing address
3. I then send you a Client Agreement and invoice.
4. Upon receipt of the signed Client Agreement and payment (Website Reviews are paid upfront) I commence the review of your web page which takes approximately 5 business days.
5. You receive a report of the review. I use a 'traffic light system' to assess the degree to which you've met the Australian regulations (e.g. green = compliant, yellow = needs review or more information, red = non-compliant) offer tips for how the regulations can be met and how to improve your web copy.
6. Once you've read the report, assess how comfortable you are with making the changes. I'm happy to answer any questions you have via email.
You can book your complementary consulting session (valued at $90.00 AUD) at any time during the review.
- Back to top -